Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Imagine my surprise, when I saw that lil ol’ me was nominated for a BLOGGING award… And on the EXACT day that I post my 100th blog post!!!
I started this blog with the desire to create a space for people to share healthy living ideas and support each other in making healthy living choices. Along the way, I have found great blogs and websites, made new friends and found a new way to help keep me accountable to me. I look forward to the comments and feedback I receive and it amazes me every day when I log in and see how many people I have reached. I truly enjoy working on my blog and my goal is to find a way to turn all my “healthy living” interest into a profession.
I want to congratulate Andreea at The Windy Kitchen for her Versatile Blogger Award and thank her for nominating me. You should click on the link and check out her blog, her recipes are fantastic. 🙂
As a part of the rules for the award, I have to tell you 7 new things about me:
- I didn’t start liking chocolate until I turned 30
- My signature “thing” is that I always choose orange for my toenail polish
- Even though I have more than 30 pairs of shoes, I prefer to go barefoot
- I recently joined “Foodie Penpals“, you should check it out
- I love every season and even though winter can get long, I can’t imagine not having it
- It is a personal requirement that I live near water, preferably a large body of water (I drive past Lake Michigan every day on my way to work, even though that route is longer)
Now comes the fun part… I am nominating the following FANTASTIC bloggers (with a wide variety of interests and in no particular order) for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Eric Mata
- Army of Awesome People
- Self Professed Product Obsessed
- Diabetically Yours
- Baker on the Rise
- Let’s Spice Things Up in Vegas
- Stories and Sweet Potatoes